[Ohio-Talk] Thanksgiving

Cheree Heppe ccheppe at icloud.com
Thu Nov 26 18:19:17 UTC 2020

This is such a different Thanksgiving than it might have been without Covid. However, it is Thanksgiving.

In studying several interesting musical possibilities through YouTube, I ran across this link. I'm going to present it below.

The woman in the video describes why we should not give up on our dreams, our hopes and aspirations and why we should try when we feel assailed and underestimated. I liked what she said,  not because I am assailed and underestimated, but because, in the face of a lot of pressure, we can often forget the thing that we have been given by our creator which is the gift of individuality. We were not put here for meaningless things.

https://youtu.be/qbrjgvYO5dI

Sent from Cheree's iPhone