[Ohio-Talk] FW: Ladies Night Template and Themes

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 27 13:52:59 UTC 2020

This is for you all.

From: uricka harrison [mailto:uricka.harrison at icloud.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 6:09 PM
To: Wanda <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>; tamika76butts at gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: Ladies Night Template and Themes

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Uricka Harrison <urickaharrison at outlook.com <mailto:urickaharrison at outlook.com> >
Date: November 21, 2020 at 4:10:31 PM EST
To: uricka.harrison at icloud.com <mailto:uricka.harrison at icloud.com>
Subject: FW: Ladies Night Template and Themes

From: waterbaby65 at yahoo.com <mailto:waterbaby65 at yahoo.com>  [mailto:waterbaby65 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:13 PM
To: Corlis Jones <cmjones153 at cox.net <mailto:cmjones153 at cox.net> >; Uricka Harrison <urickaharrison at outlook.com <mailto:urickaharrison at outlook.com> >
Subject: Ladies Night Template and Themes

Hey ladies,

Below is the ladies night template and the theme through January 2nd .  I filled in December based on our game night and open forum as well as the holiday traditions we talked about.  I will not be available to host on December 26th or January 2nd.  I had put no ladies night for December 26th but if one of you would like to host, I can easily change that.  For January 2nd you’ll see I put happy New Year but nothing else…again if one or both of you would like to host, we have time to discuss a theme.

Peace,

Jacki

Ladies…Ladies…Ladies

Come one come all!!

Please join the Virginia Affiliate every Saturday evening from 7 to 9 pm Eastern Time for good times.

Each week will be a different theme.  Grab your BFF’s and a drink alcoholic or non, settle in your favorite spot and get ready to laugh, share stories, and have fun!  Please bring ideas and suggestions for future nights.

We have been using the below zoom link and call in numbers since the beginning of September.  Please disregard and delete any and all old links or phone numbers; they no longer work!

Here’s how to join…

The Zoom link and telephone conference call details are consistent for each of the Zoom meetings this month. If there is an exception, it is provided in the description below.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

October 3rd  What about you?  Tell us your story…what makes you  YOU!

October 10th NFB Philosophy…Let’s have a  philosophical discussion.  Sounds deep doesn’t it?

October 17th Game night…What will it be this month?  Come  join us to see.  Will it be something tried and true, something new or both?  Bring a  game or idea for one.

October 24th Women in music…from Aretha  to Pink, let’s talk about influential  women in music.

October 31st Please join us at our Virginia State Convention!! No ladies night tonight.

November 7th Holiday Traditions…Do you spend Thanksgiving with your family and friends? Do you serve in your community, order take out and veg in front of the TV? What are your traditions?

November 14th Let’s get wild and crazy!! It’s talk night…bring a  subject or question and let’s chat.

November 21st  Game night! Would you Rather Freeze Up, Feud or Riddle Me This?  What will it be this month?

November 28th Remember the Holiday Traditions we talked about earlier  this Month? Please enjoy them and have a  Happy Thanksgiving!! No ladies night this week.

December 5th Holiday traditions…Do you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, something else  or nothing at all?  Let’s talk about traditions.

December 12th Game night!  What will it be this month?

December 19th Open forum…chat night.

December 26th Happy Holidays …no ladies night tonight.

January 2nd Happy New Year!