[Ohio-Talk] Encouraging Power on Sunday today November 29th at 4:00 PM

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:36:22 UTC 2020

Join the Federation family for  an open  and affirming fellowship where you can share your challenges,  celebrate your triumphs and leave filled with hope and determination!

Sunday November 29th at 4:00 P.M. in the

NFB Ohio Zoom Room

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851
One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923
Pass Code: 4081850851

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

For additional information, contact: Joann Williams at:
 williamsjoann at outlook.com or call: 216-229-4733 .

Be safe and stay healthy! Mask on, step back and wash up!

Live the Life You Want!

Joann Williams Chair

Encouraging Power,

Nfbohio.org

williamsjoann at outlook.com

216-229-4733

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”