[Ohio-Talk] Upcoming radio show, I need your help.

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:44:05 UTC 2020

Good morning,

First of all, I hope everyone of you had a very wonderful Thanksgiving. I know for many it was a little different than normal, but I pray that everyone of you had quite a bit to be thankful for.

On Wednesday, December 16 we will be hosting our next voice corps radio show. I would really like to have several of you help me with this. In the past, many of you have come on the show to talk about the Federation in various aspects of some of the things we do, but I would like this to be a little more festive considering the season. Therefore, I wanted to know if any of you would like to come on and share Christmas or holiday stories or your favorite recipes with our listeners. If I can get a few of you to offer to do this, I will try and spread it out throughout the show so that everybody can call in and share what they would like, we really want to be Joyeuse and just have a wonderful and warm show to share with our listeners. I have seen many recipes shared on this chat line and through the buckeye bulletin, so I know many of you have favorites that you could share. If you would like to help me with this, please contact me off list. I very much appreciate it and I know our listeners will too. Take care and have a great week. Hopefully the snow doesn’t get too bad.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.