[Ohio-Talk] What does HAPPY HOUR and Tonight's Presidential Release Have in Common? Open this message to find out!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:02:05 UTC 2020

Good Day and Happy October,

Because the weather is cool take advantage of it and get out of  the
house for a nice walk in the crisp  fall air.

Especially since your weekly HAPPY HOUR cardiovascular workout is  on
hold until next week.

Psst… don’t forget your mask and observe social distancing, even outside..Thx.

We will miss each of you but, tonight there’s another valuable and
exciting  event that requires everyone’s   participation.

Join President Riccobono for the National Federation of the Blind
Presidential Release
Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. EDT via Zoom
Join President Mark Riccobono as he delivers the October presidential
release of the National Federation of the Blind. The presidential
release is a monthly message of highlights of current events and more.
Members of the Federation are encouraged to attend, and non-members
are warmly welcomed. Closed captions and Spanish translation will be
available.
Submit Questions Now
After the remarks and updates from the elected President of the
National Federation of the Blind, the organization's first vice
president, Pam Allen, will moderate questions. This is a unique
national forum to share the work of the organization and answer
questions that might be on the minds of blind Americans. Send your
questions in advance to cdanielsen at nfb.org and put PR498 in the
subject line or call 410-659-9314, extension 2473.
Join the Zoom
Join the event on October 1 via the web, mobile app, or dial in. Use
the link below to join the webinar:
https://zoom.us/j/97616916002
Or one tap mobile:
US: +16699006833,,97616916002# or +14086380968,,97616916002#
Or telephone; dial then enter the corresponding webinar ID:
+1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 976 1691 6002
Save the Dates: More Live Presidential Releases
For the remainder of 2020, the presidential releases will be held via
Zoom on the first of each month at 8:00 p.m. EDT. Mark your calendars!
We look forward to your participation.

Live the Life You Want!

The Community Service Committee

Nfbohio.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.