[Ohio-Talk] Info on a home security system

Cheree Heppe ccheppe at icloud.com
Thu Oct 1 19:19:07 UTC 2020

The links below discuss this security system called SimpliSafe that the average home owner can install. As blind users, there will be some points where accessibility is not solid. I have it installed and was able to put most of it in without in home sighted help. I did get remote help by calling the company and speaking to a person there named Joseph Watkins, who talked me through what we could do of the setup. He was able to do some remote accessing and set things up from his end as well. I needed sighted assistance with the cameras.

This may be of interest to others and this is the reason I am including the links below.

SimpliSafe | Home Security Systems | Wireless Home Security | Burglar Alarms

In the below video, a person who reviews security systems talks about simply safe and it's various components.

https://youtu.be/oi7rWLz3hYM

Sent from Cheree's iPhone