[Ohio-Talk] Can You Help?

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:08:35 UTC 2020

Ohio,

Thank you for attending the October 2020 Presidential Release this evening
with President, Mark Riccobono.

One of the topics tonight was the PAC Plan.

As you know, Ohio was not mentioned as one of the contributors in the top
ten. Although, this is not a contest to be in the top ten, it certainly
feels good to be recognized.

However, it is imperative that we increase Ohio's giving. The efforts of the
organization depends on you and I to help with keeping the movement present
and fruitful. A goal was set to have every member on the PAC Plan by the end
of this year. Can we meet that goal together?

So, would you please consider enrolling or increasing your PAC Plan
contribution? Here is how:

How to Join

You can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals from a
checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card. The
minimum contribution is just $5.00.

Go to:

NFB.ORG/PAC or

Email: PAC at NFB.ORG <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>

Also, to be a contributor, please complete the Pre-Authorized Contribution
form and return it to the NFB office as instructed on the form.

Thank you for supporting the efforts of the National Federation of the
Blind.

If you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to the Ohio Financing
The Movement Committee.

Sherry Ruth

Babyruth2 at windstream.net <mailto:Babyruth2 at windstream.net>

Colleen Roth

n8tnv52 at gmail.com

Suzanne Turner

SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com>

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.