[Ohio-Talk] Kenneth Jernigan Fund, Leadership Seminar, Legal Services, Independent Market and More

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:43:27 UTC 2020

Ohio,

Kenneth Jernigan Fund, Leadership Seminar, Legal Services, Independent
Market and More

These are a few of the unlimited services provided by the National
Federation of the Blind. They are plentiful  and open to all members and the
blind across the nation.

As, we continue to be under restrictions from traveling and taking part in
face-to-face events, have you wondered how the organization is continuing to
serve you, me and others? Well, it is because of generous people like
yourself who give willingly to support the programs and services of the
federation.

You who've attended the National Convention as a recipient of the Kenneth
Jernigan Fund, or maybe you are a National Scholarship winner, or perhaps,
your called to the Independent Market for free literature, a 5 dollar mug or
info on a Free White Cane. It doesn't matter, the fact is that there are
many programs, services and materials free for you, me and the blind.

So, won't you contribute and help to continue to provide wonderful and
selfless amenities for those who are potential members, or those who are
wanting to know how to live productively as a blind person?

The PAC Plan keep these comforts running. Why do I called them comforts?
Because they are readily available, on-going and essentially free.

So, the NFB need support and your generous offer of just 5 dollars per month
to help that blind senior with a free White Cane, that blind student who
could use a scholarship to continue their studies or a new leader in the
federation who could benefit from experienced members.

Please, consider and give today to  enroll or increase. However, if you have
done so,  call at least five friends, family members or associates to give.
This wonderful opportunity is for anyone and government employees can give
through their contribution campaign as well. Call your Chapter President for
assistance. You can also email or call me for help as well.

Read below and reach out if you need more information. Remember, you could
be a winner of 50 dollars on Sunday.

My name is Suzanne Turner and I support this campaign.

///

Would you like to win  50 dollars in a weekly Ohio Convention Contest?

Here's How!

There are two separate contests. Both have a winnings of 50 dollars each.

Contest 1:

For every Ohio member who signs-up for the PAC Plan, your name will be
entered into a drawing. You can elect your contribution to be as low as 5
dollars. When you sign-up send me your confirmation by email. However, if
you need assistance, give me a call and I will provide you with one-on-one
attention. You must have your credit card, or savings or checking accounts
info for me to add it to the online form. Also, You can complete the
attached form and email it to the Accounting Office and CC me.

Contest 2:

First, thank you for being a contributor to the PAC Plan.

Ohio Members, if you increase your PAC contribution and provide me with the
confirmation by the same details above, Your name will be put into a
separate drawing from above to win 50 dollars.

All information on joining or increasing contributions are below.!

The two separate drawings will be on October 11, 2020 at 4:00 EDT on the
Ohio Zoom platform.

You must be present and there will be additional surprises as well!

The last date for submission is October 11, 2020 at noon.

For any questions, please call or email me off list.

///

Pre-Authorize Contributions:

Ohio Members can make recurring monthly donations through direct withdrawals
from a checking or savings account or sign up with your credit/debit card.
The minimum contribution is just $5.00 and will greatly be appreciated!

Web Address:

NFB.ORG/PAC or

Email:

PAC at NFB.ORG <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>  <mailto:PAC at NFB.ORG>

Call:

You can also call

1 800 632 2722

Suzanne Turner, Ohio PAC Chair