[Ohio-Talk] Door prizes for convention

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:38:14 UTC 2020

Good morning Ohio!

I know now that all of you who are reading this are registered for upcoming state convention! Am I right? Or am I wrong? I should be right. Everybody who is reading this should be registered by now, but if you are not, you should be doing so today! A lot of work is going into convention to make it an exciting and informative experience for all of us, and I do not want anyone to miss it.
but you were asking why you should register. One very big answer to that is you would be eligible to win door prizes! And a great list of door prizes we are putting together. You do not want to miss out on your opportunity.

That reminds me, we are still taking donations for door prizes to add to the list. If any individual, chapter, or division would still like to donate, please let me know what you would like to give. We cannot have too many to give out. Everybody loves to win. Even our own president Payne. We will just have to wait and see if his name is drawn this year.

If you would like to donate, please let me know off list at this email. Then, hold onto your prize and after convention I will let you know where to send the prize.

Good luck to All of you, and get those registrations in!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.