[Ohio-Talk] Radio show

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Wed Oct 21 02:08:34 UTC 2020

VOICEcorps Address is
www.voicecorps.org

Shelley Duffy

On Oct 20, 2020, at 9:54 PM, President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Ohio!

Yes, it is that time of month again. The time for the capital chapters voicecorps Radio show! Tomorrow morning at 11 o’clock we will be celebrating meet the blind month. Our own Jordy Stringer has been working hard collecting interviews for many of you talking about your stories with the Federation and has compiled a recording that we will be playing on the show. We will follow that by our own discussion, and any of your calls are welcome to share more about what you do and how you have changed what it means to be blind. The show will then re-broadcast at 11 o’clock tomorrow evening. You can listen in by going to the website voicecorps.com or by enabling the voicecorpsskill on any Alexa device.

We are hoping that all of you will listen, and that some of you will call in and share. Thanks to Jordy and to all of those who participated in the recording.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.