[Ohio-Talk] You may wish to drop in.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:58:20 UTC 2020

Hello Colleagues,

Please find our convention agenda below. We are closing registration
tomorrow at 5:00.

The National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

2020 State Convention

Friday & Saturday,

October 23 & 24, 2020

Calling all blind and visually impaired Alaskans from cities, towns, and
villages in the great State of Alaska to come, join, and learn to...

"Live the Life You Want. Blindness is not what holds you back!"

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND PLEDGE

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the programs and policies of the Federation and to abide by its
constitution.

CONVENTION INFORMATION

*        Click here to attend all convention events using Zoom Conference
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2251408820>

*        Meeting ID: 225 140 8820