[Ohio-Talk] Cuyahoga County October Chapter Meeting

Jim Weiss president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:46:27 UTC 2020

Members,
This Saturday, October 24th at 11:00 A.M. the Cuyahoga County Chapter will be holding their monthly general meeting.  We will be meeting via the Zoom platform again this month, the information on how to join is below.  Also, the agenda is embedded in the body of this email for you to review.

///
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851>
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851#

Or dial:  1-646-876-9923
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

///

Agenda:
Welcome:  Jim Weiss, President
Presidential Release
Roll call:  Ryan Sima, Secretary
NFB Pledge: Jim Weiss, President
Secretary’s Report: Ryan Sima, Secretary
Treasurer’s report: Jerry Purcell, Treasurer
Vice President’s Report: Annette Anderson, Vice President
President’s Report: Jim Weiss, President
— Birthdays
— 2021 Membership/Dues
— State Convention
—- Zoom training
—- Rookie Roundup
—- Technology Seminar
—- Board of Directors Meeting, General Sessions and Division meetings
—- Electronic Poll
864-727-2634
— Presidential Release Live
— Open floor/Member check-in
Adjournment

///
I hope to see you in the Zoom Room on Saturday morning.

Regards,

Jim Weiss
Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter

C:  (216) 245-7174
E:  President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com <mailto:President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com>
W:  https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org
 <https://nfboh-cuyahoga.org/>A:  14620 Birchwood Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44111-1316

Please check out these YouTube videos to learn more about the organization.
Ohio Affiliate <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> and Live the life you want <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono.

Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/> and Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>.