[Ohio-Talk] luxury camping

Cheree Heppe ccheppe at icloud.com
Tue Oct 27 18:23:22 UTC 2020

With all due respect, it is probably better not to engage in group activity no matter how you are accomplishing it right now. We camped a lot and mostly it was a lot less comfortable than a fifth wheel. I would say to enjoy camping but keep the distance from people right now.

Sent from Cheree's iPhone