[Ohio-Talk] FW: Participate in a MyCare Ohio focus group - Stipend available.

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 27 18:50:52 UTC 2020

From: Maria Matzik [mailto:Maria.Matzik at acils.com]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 6:29 PM
To: Maria Matzik <Maria.Matzik at acils.com>
Subject: Participate in a MyCare Ohio focus group - Stipend available.

MyCare Ohio Focus Groups

UHCAN Ohio is seeking people enrolled in MyCare Ohio who are interested in
sharing their experiences with the combined Medicare/Medicaid demonstration
project, MyCare Ohio.  Our first focus group was held on 30 September and
are scheduling a second group in November or early December.

We need people who are enrolled, especially those who first enrolled in
MyCare Ohio for health care in the last two years. Participants will receive
$125 (in the form of a Visa gift card) for their efforts.

We want to understand what "MyCare" is like from your perspective and your
experience with the enrollment process.

 <https://www.communitycatalyst.org/> Community Catalyst is conducting focus
groups in many states and UHCAN Ohio is helping them in Ohio. The goal of
the project is combined Medicare/Medicaid plans that better serve the needs
of health care consumers. We are interested in understanding policies that
have worked well and challenges that may have made it less likely for people
to enroll or to stay enrolled.

Here's some specific about the Focus Groups:

*         The focus groups will be held virtually via Zoom and should not
take more than an hour and a half of your time. You can participate via
phone or computer.

*         We will be scheduling additional focus groups for November and are
trying to find people who are interested.

*         There will be a stipend of $125 in the form of Visa gift card.

*         Your participation is entirely voluntary - you may leave the focus
group at any time. Your access to any services will not be affected. You do
not have to answer any questions you do not want to.

See additional
<http://uhcanohio.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Arnold-Focus-Group-FAQ.pdf>
frequently asked questions (FAQS) about the Focus Groups.

If you or someone you know is interested or have questions, please contact
Steve Wagner  <mailto:swagner at uhcanohio.org> swagner at uhcanohio.org or
Charlotte Rudolph  <mailto:crudolph at uhcanohio.org> crudolph at uhcanohio.org at
UHCAN Ohio 614-505-9460.

STEVEN A. WAGNER, MPH, JD

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE ACTION NETWORK OF OHIO

614-441-9145 Ext 2

 <http://www.uhcanohio.org/> www.uhcanohio.org

         <http://uhcanohio.org/newsletter>

Working for affordable quality health care for all Ohioans