[Ohio-Talk] HAPPY HOUR, Presidential release, Coca-Cola or Pepsi! You decide!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:39:11 UTC 2020

Hey There, The Presidential release is live tonight at 8 P.M.  And
lots of other zoom meetings and conference calls this week but, we
just wanted you to know….
The Community Service Committee of Ohio will stroll down memory lane on

Thursday September 3rd at 7 O’clock p.m.

Join us for, Eighties Music!!!

Remember all of the great music recorded in the 80’s? Think, Rick
James, Guns and Roses, Cyndi Lauper, Tina Turner, and Men at Work,
just to name a few.

It’s been said that Coca Cola changed its formula in the 80’s and
Pepsi Cola became the number one soft drink in America. Let’s add a
taste test to this week’s party.
Get a Coca-Cola and a Pepsi and let’s decide once and for all time
which one tastes the best!

Be prepared to make your opinion count!

Select your favorite song from the eighties and our D.J. will spin it
or you can sing to us, your choice.

We appreciate you and look forward to hosting the party again, this
week! Meet you on Zoom!

BTW! I want to dance with somebody, as long as you’re wearing a mask!

Don’t become a public enemy, wash your hands, don’t fight the power of
soap and water!

Sorry to tell you this but, just beat it! Give everyone six feet!

Be safe and stay healthy! Meet you in the NFB Ohio Zoom room on Thursday!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8tt782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting I     D: 408 185 0851
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm
Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

Have questions, contact Cheryl at 216-566-4317 or e mail
cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

Live the Life You Want!

The NFB Ohio Community Service Committee

Andra Stover Akron Chapter
Candice Armstrong Cincinnati Chapter
Eric Duffy Springfield Chapter
Joann Williams Cleveland Chapter
Marianne Denning Cincinnati Chapter
Sheila Hardy Miami Valley Chapter
William H. Turner Cleveland Chapter
Cheryl Fields Chair
Richard Payne President

Nfbohio.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood