[Ohio-Talk] Attention: Ohio Ladies!!

Candice Armstrong candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:23:40 UTC 2020

NFB OHIO Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

Something new and exciting is on the horizon and it is just for you.

A series of meetings with topics that are of interest to women are
being planned. We tossed around a few ideas but, The Community Service
Committee would like to hear it directly from you!

Is it, health and wellness, decorating tips, beauty or fashion? We want to know…

So, if this peaks your interest, please share your thoughts and ideas,
off list, with

Candice at: Candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com

Thank you and we are looking forward to your input and participation.

Live the Life You Want!

Candice Armstrong
NFB Ohio Community Service Committee

Nfbohio.org

Candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

Live,Love,Laugh,Pray