[Ohio-Talk] Diabetes

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 1 19:49:35 UTC 2020

It's been corrected. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Payne via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 3:21 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Diabetes

Wanda,
I think this date is wrong.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Wanda via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 9:31 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Wanda <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Diabetes

You   Are Cordially Invited To Participate In The Diabetic Action Network

Conference Call.

Our Guest Speaker is: Jean Brown, 1st.  Vice President National Diabetes
Action Network Division

And President of the D.A.N. for the Indiana Affiliate.

The D.A.N. would love your cooperation and hope to hear from you by calling
us on Saturday, August 12, 2020 at 10:00 am

Just Dial Us:

605) 475-4882

Access code:  889 687

We will also be discussingState Convention activities and Nominations for OH
Board Election.

*         Richard Payne-President-OH Affiliate

*         Susan Day-OH D.A.N. Division President

*         Walter Mitchell-OH.D.A.N. Vice-President

*         Wanda Sloan-National DAN Board Member

*         Open Forum-All Are Welcomed

Ohio-Talk: