[Ohio-Talk] OABS Walkathon recap!

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 2 13:28:14 UTC 2020

Kinshuk,
This is wonderful news.  Congratulations to you and all of the members of the Student Division for compiling and executing a very successful fundraiser.
I hope that this is an inspiration for the rest of us to execute a fundraiser for our Chapters and the Affiliate.

Kind regards,

Jim Weiss
Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter

jimweiss72 at icloud.com