[Ohio-Talk] WORD UP! Happy Hour at 7 O'clock Tonight!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:57:23 UTC 2020

Hey There! Do you have your Coca Cola and Pepsi ready for HAPPY HOUR?

Stick it in the fridge or pour it over ice, we’re having the official
taste test tonight!

Join MC Lovely Lady and DJ Word in the Zoom Room at 7 P.M. for 80’s Night!!!

!!!The 80’s was a Wild and Crazy decade!!!

U.S. Customs seized 20,000 counterfeit Cabbage Patch Dolls!

Apple fired Steve Jobs and PacMan was created!

The Blues Brothers starring John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd and Michael
Jackson’s music video, Thriller were released!

Meet you in the NFB Zoom Room at 7 P.M. Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Live the Life You Want!

The NFB Ohio Community Service Committee

Andra Stover Akron Chapter
Candice Armstrong Cincinnati Chapter
Eric Duffy Springfield Chapter
Joann Williams Cleveland Chapter
Marianne Denning Cincinnati Chapter
Sheila Hardy Wilson Miami Valley Chapter
William H. Turner Cleveland Chapter
Cheryl Fields Chair
Richard Payne President

Nfbohio.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood