[Ohio-Talk] OABS Walkathon recap!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 02:06:47 UTC 2020

Ali,

Congratulations'!

Suzanne

-----Original Message-----
From: ali benmerzouga <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 10:16 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>;
NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org
Cc: 'Kinshuk Tella' <kinshuk.tella at gmail.com>; 'Suzanne Turner'
<smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Ohio-Talk] OABS Walkathon recap!

Awesome!
Well planned and executed! Congrats for great results achieved by our OABS!
Two thumbs up!!!
Keep it up!
Thanks for the update!

Kinshuk, thanks a lot for helping me with my weekly data entry and walkathon
updates. I have had two month full of excitement and enjoyment! Greatly
appreciated! Two thumbs up!

Take care and have a great day.

Ali

blindness is not what holds you back.