[Ohio-Talk] Urgently looking for tutorial on using Microsoft Teams with JAWS

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:51:57 UTC 2020

Hi Christopher,

I don't know about tutorials but the following Microsoft website titled
Accessibility support for Microsoft Teams appears to have a lot of helpful
content:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/accessibility-support-for-microso
ft-teams-d12ee53f-d15f-445e-be8d-f0ba2c5ee68f

Good luck.

Alan Lemly