[Ohio-Talk] Please consider this training opportunity for yourself, and/or pass it on to other seniors

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:26:57 UTC 2020

Please consider this training opportunity for yourself, and/or pass it on to
other seniors! Below find an informational flyer, followed by a registration
form, also find a registration form attached to this message. This virtual
training event will temporarily replace our face-to-face retreat; blindness
skills, philosophy, and information. Registration closes September 30th!

Note: First, here are five easy ways of getting your completed registration
form to us:
#1 By Email attachment: After detaching the registration form from this
email, bring it into your word processor and fill it out; then attach the
completed form to an email; Send that email to- nfbseniorsdivision at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbseniorsdivision at gmail.com>
#2 By pasted into and email: After detaching the registration form from this
email, bring it into your word processor and fill it out; Then select and
copy all the text in the completed form, and paste it into the body of an
email; Send that email to- nfbseniorsdivision at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbseniorsdivision at gmail.com>
#3 If you do not like attachments, do this: Copy the registration text below
in this email and paste it into an empty document in your word processor;
Fill it out; Copy the completed form out of your document, and paste it into
the body of an email; Send it to- nfbseniorsdivision at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbseniorsdivision at gmail.com>
#4 By mailing a hard copy: Detach the form from this email; Print it; Fill
it out; Send it to the mailing address given below. If you are paying your
fee by check, put it with your registration form in the same envelope.
#5 By visiting our website to pay the entrance fee by credit card, or
PayPal.
http://seniors.nfb.org/2020Retreat.html

Finally, get everything to us no later than September 30th. If needing
assistance, call me: Robert Leslie Newman: 402-660-1743
Email: robertleslienewman at gmail.com <mailto:robertleslienewman at gmail.com>
(I would happily take your information by phone.)

**

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com