[Ohio-Talk] Asking for your kind thoughts and prayers

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 8 17:00:04 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing, the family will be remembered in my prayers!

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

Free White Cane Program
The National Federation of the Blind has distributed more than 64,000 free white canes since 2008.
The white cane gives blind people the ability to achieve a full and independent life, allowing us to travel freely and safely. We started our free white cane program because we believe that no blind person should be without a white cane, regardless of his or her ability to pay for it.
You can request a Free White Cane at the below link.
Apply for a Free White Cane!