[Ohio-Talk] Indiana state convention.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:35:58 UTC 2020

Ohio,

You may wish to attend and support our neighbors.

Register today for the NFB of Indiana 2020 online state convention, to be
held October 9 and 10, 2020. Registration is free, and gives you the
following added benefits:

* Chances to win great door prizes.
* Emails with complete schedules for both days.
* Individualized training on how to use Zoom on your phone, iPhone and
computer.
* Special event with National President Mark A. Riccobono.

Friday October 9 will include many great sessions on the latest and greatest
technology, getting the best health insurance at little to no cost,
diversity and inclusion skills to improve communications, division meetings,
state board meeting and Indiana business, plus more events to be announced!

Saturday October 10 will be our general sessions including advocacy and
rights for blind parents, advancements in science, motivational speeches,
our keynote speech by National President Mark A. Riccobono, and door prizes.

Please share this exciting event on relevant email lists and social media.
The deadline to register is October 1, 2020. But why wait? Register today by
visiting the official website for the
National Federation of the Blind of Indiana:

https://nfb-in.org

We hope you will register and join us for one of our best conventions ever!

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: "Michael Lauf" <mikelauf at twc.com <mailto:mikelauf at twc.com> >

  _____

0;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZmZhcWZxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNzE2OTYwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwN
TA2Mzk4NQRtc2dJZAMxMzExMARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE1OTkwMTMwNTg-?act=
reply&messageNum=13110> Reply via web post

.

<mailto:mikelauf at twc.com?subject=Re%3A%20Register%20and%20Join%20us%20for%20
the%202020%20NFB%20Indiana%20State%20%20Convention> Reply to sender

.

<mailto:nfb-indiana at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Register%20and%20Join%20
us%20for%20the%202020%20NFB%20Indiana%20State%20%20Convention> Reply to
group

.

=X3oDMTJmZ21rbjlnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNzE2OTYwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2Mzk
4NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1OTkwMTMwNTg-> Start a New Topic

.

_ylc=X3oDMTM3cGxyZ2U1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNzE2OTYwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA
2Mzk4NQRtc2dJZAMxMzExMARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1OTkwMTMwNTgEdHBjSWQ
DMTMxMTA-> Messages in this topic (1)

F9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNzE2OTYwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2Mzk4NQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsa
wN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1OTkwMTMwNTg-> Visit Your Group

zEwNzE2OTYwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2Mzk4NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTU5OTAxM
zA1OA-->

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .