[Ohio-Talk] A Prayer For You

delcenia brown delcenia at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 9 15:36:15 UTC 2020

Amen!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Wanda via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 6:42 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Wanda <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] A Prayer For You

A  Prayer for You

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am praying and asking for your kind and graceful understanding for all
those that are in need of healing from sickness's especially from this
Corona Virus #-19 that

Is causing so much suffering in our World's population.

As we lose our love one's from this dangerous disease, I ask for your strong
healing power,  peace and encouragement  which I believe Your Spirit, Lord,
is always in our Soul.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen

Wanda M. Sloan