[Ohio-Talk] Meet the blind month project

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:47:29 UTC 2020

Anything you believe is unique about your blindness. Anything that could be discussed in three minutes or less, of course the one on one conversations may take a bit longer, but the edited video will be no longer than 90, to 180 seconds per person. If you need more specific detail than this please reach out to me directly so as not to clutter the list.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living