[Ohio-Talk] Prayers Needed

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:41:03 UTC 2020

Please send healing prayers and virtual hugs   to William Turner,
Suzanne Turner, Wilbert Turner amd their Families to acknowledge the
passing of their Pastor.

The Renown Reverend Doctor A. Charles Bowie  Pastor Emeritus of the

Historical East Mount Zion Baptist Church

Pastor Bowie was well known for vigorously delivering uplifting and
encouraging  sermons and   sharing the message of hope and deliverance
 to his congregation and others around the country. Rev. Bowie held
the blind community in high regard and was a friend to the Cleveland
chapter.

While we will not hear his melodious majestic voice  sing another song
 or share the Gospel, we will remember with fondness how he  stirred
the hearts of many, comforted us during our time of grief, and
demonstrated faith to the faithless.

Today we the National federation of the Blind join the East Mount Zion
family during their time of sorrow to say farewell and well done to a
faithful servant.
Let the lyrics below bring you solace during this time of profound grief.

“Until We Meet Again”
Lyrics written by, Jeremiah Rankin  in 1880

1 God be with you till we meet again,
By His counsels guide, uphold you,
With His sheep securely fold you,
God be with you till we meet again.
Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
Till we meet, till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again.
2 God be with you till we meet again,
’Neath His wings protecting hide you,
Daily manna still divide you,
God be with you till we meet again.
Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
Till we meet, till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again.
3 God be with you till we meet again,
When life’s perils thick confound you,
Put His arms unfailing round you,
God be with you till we meet again.
Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
Till we meet, till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again.
4 God be with you till we meet again,
Keep love’s banner floating o’er you,
Smite death’s threatening wave before you,
God be with you till we meet again.
Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
Till we meet, till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again.
Amen.

The National federation of the Blind

Cleveland Chapter

Suzanne Turner President

William H. Turner Vice President

Wilbert Turner Employment Committee Chair

"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the
narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader
concerns of all humanity."
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.