[Ohio-Talk] check it out, career fair with Amazon

Brooke Dowdy bdowdy1983 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:54:15 UTC 2020

Hi all, just for your information. I wouldn’t pursue careers with Amazon at this time. We have had the experience that they have not been able to accommodate a person who is blind in any of their warehouse is this far. We have been waiting since May for David to be assigned a position with Amazon. I don’t think that they are equipped to work with blind people right now and we are waiting to find out what we can do to address this issue.

From My iPhone