[Ohio-Talk] This is it!Hit the lights! The night of nights! HAPPY HOUR!!!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:48:03 UTC 2020

Thank you Pet and everyone who participated. This has been a tough week for many of us and the happy hour serves as a great stress reliever.
We want to welcome Susan from the rain and Maggie soon to be part of our state affiliate for joining us, hope you will join us next week for

“The rat pack “

Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior, being Crosby, and others!

Join us in the MFB zoom room next week!
We can’t do it with out you and you and you and you and you!

Cheryl E. Fields

Sent from my iPhone