[Ohio-Talk] Music education class at Kent State

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:08:43 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing Jessica.
I know, that's a great feeling and I do feel and hear you! Go NFB!
All the best with your semester!
Take care.
Ali

Live the life you want! Know body can stop you. Reach for the stars and brake on through.
So, you’re blind, you’ll be fine! We got good news! Live the life you want! Because we know the truth!