[Ohio-Talk] Music education class at Kent State

Kathy Pingstock kpingstock at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:49:55 UTC 2020

Jessica I am very proud of you and all that you’ve accomplished and what awesomeness we have as far as our NFB family to get encouraged and inspired and yes we can live the life that we want you just keep moving forward and we will continue to be your cheerleaders I am thankful to be a part of the NF Be and learning about the NFB and all  it  has      to offer for me Kathy

Sent from my iPhone