[Ohio-Talk] New and returning members to the greater Miami Valley Chapter

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:55:04 UTC 2020

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome our new and returning
members to our greater Miami Valley Chapter.
You are all a very important part of our affiliate family,

Once again welcome

William Turner
National Federation of the blind of Ohio Board of Directors. Cleveland
chapter vice president