[Ohio-Talk] HAPPY HOUR with the Rat Pack!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:06:08 UTC 2020

This week, we’re doing it our way!

Join us in the NFB Ohio ZOOM Room on

Thursday September 17th at 7 O’clock P.M.  For

The Community Service Committee HAPPY HOUR!

Theme: The Rat Pack!

!!! Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin, Peter
Lawford, and Jerry Lewis!!!

Mix yourself a cocktail   and watch members of the Rat Pack pull off
the biggest heist of 1960 in Ocean’s eleven on you tube.
Then have another cocktail and ask Alexa to play music by these
greats, choose your favorite and meet us in the NFB Ohio Zoom room for
another HAPPY HOUR!

Please continue to be vigilant, flu and cold season has arrived.
Wear a mask, wash your hands and observe social distancing as much as possible.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8tt782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting I     D: 408 185 0851
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm
Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

Live the Life You Want!

Community Service Committee

Nfbohio.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood