[Ohio-Talk] Wilbert Turner's News Interview on, Blind bowlers break barriers

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 17 21:34:21 UTC 2020

This is awesome! I haven't bowled in years! Unless someone objects, I am
going to share in SC.

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division list
serve, please send a message to cstdofsc+subscribe at googlegroups.com
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC
Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children