[Ohio-Talk] Cleveland Chapter Introduces Toastmasters to Members

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:09:49 UTC 2020

Cleveland Chapter, Members and Friends,

You are cordially invited to the Cleveland Chapter meeting; which will be
held tomorrow, Friday, September 18, 2020 from 5:00 P.M. to 6:45 P.m.

We will meet on the Ohio Zoom platform. The info is below. Please be on
time; as we have a guest that will join us around 5:45PM. After that , we
will discuss the Gavel  Award process.

As stated above, after our business meeting we will extend a welcome to an
award winning Toastmaster champion. He will enlighten us on public speaking,
ow to effectively get your point across and explain how it is important to
be heard. These types of tools come in handy when we attend the Washington
and Columbus Seminars. It is equally helpful when we are edifying the
mission of the National Federation of the Blind. Thus, having the ability to
persuade, mediate and advocate successfully is a win-win for us as members
and those to whom we address. So, come learn and ask questions.

Agenda:

Welcome:

Linda Bluford, Member

NFB Pledge: