[Ohio-Talk] Meet The Blind Month Project

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:21:09 UTC 2020

Good day federation family, I hope this note finds you all well.

As some of you may know the Capital Chapter is working on a Meet the Blind
month project and there’s still time for you to be involved. I have
attached one of the recordings so that you can see the style of the
recording you should make if you are not interviewing with me over ZOOM.

Eric, I’ve elected to use your example . Your recording may bee longer, or
it may be shorter but it should be genuine and on topic; IE blindness
related.

If any one has any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to (ME
DIRECTLY.)

You can feel free to e-mail me with questions at:

jssocil at gmail.com or call: (740) 422-9177

Thanks very much in advance for your contributions. Let’s make some magic
 and go build our Federation.

--

Jordy D. Stringer, Executive Director

Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living, 418 South Broad Street
Lancaster, OH 43130

E-mail: jssocil at gmail.com

Phone: (740) 689-1494 EXT (11)

"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with
love and reverence."

 -Henry David Thoreau