[Ohio-Talk] Must read.

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:25:45 UTC 2020

If you haven’t listened to Precious's song from the link in Richard’s message, take the time to find it and listen. It made me want to stand up and be counted for sure.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.