[Ohio-Talk] HAPPY HOUR! HAPPY HOUR! HAPPY HOUR! Don't Miss It!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:12:52 UTC 2020

Community Service Committee

Nfbohio.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood