[Ohio-Talk] Job Update

ryan sima ryansima at att.net
Mon Sep 28 11:37:57 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
If you recall, Suzanne happened to let all of you know about a month ago I got a job at University Hospitals. Well, they have been pushing my start date back. They told me in August when they hired me that JAWS things were all taken care of and I would start on August 31st. Then, they told me there were some applications that were having difficulties and they would need to push my start date back to the 14th. Then they decided to push it back to Sept 28th, and now to Oct 12th over Jaws things that should have been taken care of when they hired me. I asked the person last week "Are you saying that I am not guaranteed this job anymore because these Jaws issues are not taken care of?" And the person said "I wouldn't say any job is a guarantee, but we're working diligently to make things work." So that was a nice way of saying no. So as of right now, no job, and no insurance. I am applying for new jobs now in case they come back and say sorry we are not going to be able to hire you. The only positive thing is they said if other job  become available that don't require those applications they will let me know. I also have an appointment with BSVI to start services with them again if need be. So that's where I am now.

Ryan