[Ohio-Talk] Good Legislative Work Cleveland Chapter

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:25:12 UTC 2021

Congratulations to Suzanne Turner and the members of the Cleveland chapter. This week the chapter has been making calls in support of our parental Rights Legislation. This is what we all should be doing.

Extra good work by Renee Arrington, Gloria Conway, and Delcenia Brown. They got us an appointment with a representative. Suzanne let the legislative team know immediately. Again, this is what all chapters should be doing. Good work Cleveland.

Eric