[Ohio-Talk] FW: Ohio Secretary of State Job posting: Digital Accessibility Coordinator

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:55:13 UTC 2021

I thought someone on this list may be willing to apply.

Good morning:

              In an effort to update disability interest organizations and
state agencies on office happenings as well as to recruit potential
candidates for this unique position, our office desires to inform your
membership and clients of the following opportunity.

The Ohio Secretary of State is currently seeking candidates for a Digital
Accessibility Coordinator.  The duties of the Digital Accessibility
Coordinator, minimum qualifications, and application instructions may be
found at

https://dasstateoh.taleo.net/careersection/oh_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100027I
<https://dasstateoh.taleo.net/careersection/oh_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100027
I&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York>
&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

For all inquiries related to the position, please contact Michael Luers, (HR
Manager) at mluers at OhioSOS.Gov <mailto:mluers at OhioSOS.Gov>

Again, please feel free to send this posting to your membership and clients.
While I am moving on to another opportunity, it has been my pleasure serving
in this capacity, and I am sure I will be speaking with many of you in the
future.

Best,

Nate Fernandes | Digital Accessibility Coordinator
Office of the Ohio Secretary of State

O: 614.466.1340, Google Voice: 614.344-8306

<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fohiosos.g
ov%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cnfernandes%40OhioSOS.Gov%7C1de3fa43412c4faca02008d842bd
b076%7C6a62fcd22ec844ebaac58892a8d5a826%7C1%7C0%7C637332729758433397&sdata=y
z8Qb7w963NEih%2FzRWQRzUSq2yudo%2BnlywoJveOPSzs%3D&reserved=0> OhioSoS.gov

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.