[Ohio-Talk] Updates

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:28:13 UTC 2021

Good evening, Ohio!

I wanted to update you all on my situation for the summer. Yesterday, I was hired for a position at the Mount Vernon grand Hotel as a front desk attendant. This will be part time. I am also waiting to hear back from AT&T and the local movie theater. I will be staying in campus housing for the summer, which is $328 a month. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the cafeteria during the summer months, so I will have to pay for food and transportation as well.  I will continue to keep you updated.
Also, if anyone is willing and able, I would greatly appreciate your assistance for my mission trip to Belize. I wiI will be ministering to a camp for children with disabilities and their families. I greatly appreciate President Payne donating. Hope you all had a blessed Easter!

Stay blessed and stay well!

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613