[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: The Ohio Association of Blind Students brings you Two Blind Brothers

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:54:48 UTC 2021

Hello Ohio, please consider attending this very interesting event as we
bring you wonderful guest speakers this month

Curious about what it's like being a blind entrepreneur? Interested in
learning more about Two Blind Brothers, a nationally recognized clothing
company?

Come join the Ohio Association of Blind Students as we bring you an
exciting event tomorrow, April 13th at 7 pm Eastern! For our April meeting,
we will be joined by Bradford and Bryan Manning, the founders of Two Blind
Brothers, to discuss entrepreneurship, education, and leadership. Bradford
and Bryan have grown to become prominent faces of our community through
their company, being readily featured in mainstream media and traveling the
country.

Everyone is welcome to join us!

The meeting will be April 13th at 7pm EST.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851#