[Ohio-Talk] First COVID vaccine

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:40:11 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I received my first COVID vaccine today. I could not have asked for an easier experience. I walked in, got my shot, waiter the 15 minutes, then left. As I was walking out, the one nurse remarked, “you’re in a hurry to leave aren’t you?” I explained that I had to get home and go to work. She understood and told me to have fun at work. No side effects so far other than my arm is really sore. The longest part was waiting the required 15 minutes; it seemed to take an eternity. When I go back for my second shot, I guess I’ll bring something productive to do during that time. If you have not done so or are hesitant, I encourage you to please get vaccinated.
Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone