[Ohio-Talk] National Volunteer Week!

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 21 01:28:49 UTC 2021

   Expressive InterludesBy W. M. Sloan
April 8, 2019

DON’T LET THE DEVIL MUCK YOU U

When things are busy being messy,
d confusion messes up your mind,
Your thinking makes the wrong decisions,
And the fear of prayer makes it uncertain, life continues to be rough,
You need to stop letting the devil muck you up!

Going to parties, dancing, playing cards,
Having those alcoholic drinks of beer and wine,
Well, that’s ok as long as you don’t lose that control.
Having a good time is good for your soul,
But when those negative forces take charge,
And your actions begin to change,
And get out of range.
You can’t stop that good feeling,
It just won’t let up!
You’re wayward motions, your slandered tongue, your fight of temperament,
Your movement is unstable and your thinking is not right.
Well, this is just a sample, this is just a point, your life is uncontrolled,   and it’s so corrupt,
And, you keep letting the devil muck you up!

No one is perfect, no one said that you had to be that way too.
But making the wrong decisions can make you feel and look like a fool.
Your life is ruled by the forces that surround you ., it makes no difference if the feeling is good or bad, this way can sometimes can make you feel so sad. And just down right mad.

An answer to this equation is not difficult at all
Because, getting that positive strength stops the hurt, stops the despair, the feeling gets better, the feeling gets great,
You do so well, you begin to appreciate the expounedd goodness that comes from the received blessings of love from above
You will soon know and understand the lack of your being none   corrupt, you will have stopped the devil’s way to muck you up!