[Ohio-Talk] My published article is out!

Jessica Stover jjstover at kent.edu
Fri Apr 23 14:29:42 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Ohio affiliate NFB members! An article that I helped to
co-write with one of my professors is out and is published in our statewide
music education journal. I hope you enjoy this featured article in the
latest spring edition of Triad. Proud that the NFB is mentioned. I think I
fixed it to where everyone can view it but, If for some reason you are not
able to view it, I can do my best to make it accessible.
https://issuu.com/omea-ohio/docs/triad_spring_2021_final_yeah/18
--
Jessica Stover,
Vice President: Ohio Association of Blind Students

Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Greater Akron Chapter