[Ohio-Talk] BetterCall4 Audio crossing Signals

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 03:44:35 UTC 2021

Good Saturday evening Ohio. I’m writing to inform you all that I will be on NBC4 BetterCall4 this coming Monday, August 2, at 5 PM to discuss the difficulties and lack of accessibility for crossing signals for visually challenged individuals. I hope to notice the changes the city is going to make in the coming future. I also hope that this will encourage other cities, as well as our state, to begin to make the city streets more safe and accessible for us.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com