[Ohio-Talk] Columbus Seminar

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:16:30 UTC 2021

Jim,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the input, but let’s be sure we are literally on the same page, and if we are, I’ll take your suggestion. I am talking about the Columbus Seminar. This event is scheduled for September 20-21.

Today I turned the Page on my Braille calendar. At the top it says August. The next time I turn the page it will say September. If I turn it twice more after that my Fingers will read November. That will be the state Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

So I am willing to bet you a bottle that the Columbus seminar is a little more than a month away.

Eric