[Ohio-Talk] Attention all chapter and division presidentss

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:47:53 UTC 2021

I wrote to you all last week about a seminar on Gavel Award report writing. I asked you to tell me which dates would work for you. Apparently replies to that email are not getting to me. I need to have you send me a response to
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com. The three people from whom I have heard all prefer either 10:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. on Saturday August 28. I really need to hear from you if you want to cast a vote for 7:30 August 23 or 26. But really I want to hear from every president and the members of the Awards Committee. If, as the president, you have included other members as part of the team to produce the report, feel free to invite those people to come and to vote on a date preference. Please respond by email to the above address immediately whether or not you have already done so. The exceptions are Annette Lutz, Richard Payne, Debbie Baker, Eric Duffy, and Todd Elzey. I have already registered your preferences.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.