[Ohio-Talk] Nfb convention and technology

nakita griffin gnakita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:06:36 UTC 2021

Hello, so I am not a member of the NFB, but I was curious if I could attend the convention in November? What all would I need to do in order to attend? Also, I am still looking for technology for graduate school, which starts in three weeks. My case with OOD is up in the air, and I’m sure my technology that they’ve provided will get taken away. Any tips, advice, or help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone